In a nutshell:
- Total 3 years warranty protection
- Worry-free: No additional costs for damage to your Venen Engel
- For all eventualities: The warranty extension covers you for all eventualities
- The extended warranty offer is valid for Venen Engel purchases made after 21 June 2023
How do I take out a warranty extension?
You can purchase the Venen Engel warranty extension directly after purchasing your Venen Engel to extend your free 2-year manufacturer's warranty for an additional year. After purchasing your Venen Engel, you will be presented with the option to purchase the warranty extension (€99). You will not be able to purchase the warranty extension more than 30 days after purchasing your Venen Engel.
How do I register my warranty extension?
In order for us to be able to compare the data as quickly as possible, we ask you to register your warranty extension at https://venenengel.formcrafts.com/warranty
Important: In order to register your warranty extension, you need the device. The registration can only be done after delivery, but we ask you to do this within the first 30 days after taking out the warranty extension so that the extension is valid. If you do not complete your warranty extension within 30 days of purchase, it will expire.
What does the warranty (extension) cover?
Your warranty extension includes the same scope as the 2-year warranty, namely the entitlement to
- the replacement of wear parts such as multi-plugs, quick connectors (QC's), hose sets
- the replacement or repair of control units and sleeves
The claims apply if there is no obvious fault on the part of the customer. This claim also applies in the case of recurring problems, for hosestes we will only send 1 hose set within 6 months.
Important: A warranty extension can only be taken out for units that were purchased directly from our website www.venenengel.com. We do not offer a warranty for goods purchased from a non-authorised dealer. The warranty extension only comes into effect if the warranty has been legally registered.
What does the warranty extension not include?
The following items are not covered by the warranty:
- Defects and damage caused by loss, theft, fire, water or natural disasters.
- Defects or damage caused by improper use, carelessness (bumps, dents, breaks, etc.) or accidents.
- Defects or damage caused by unjustified repairs or modifications
- Aesthetic changes, defects and damage caused by normal wear and tear and ageing (for example, small scratches on the casing).
- Wear parts such as battery
Is the warranty extension different from the 2-year warranty?
No, the warranty extension covers the same scope as the free 2-year warranty we issue.
Why does a warranty extension make sense for me?
At Venen Engel, we stand behind the quality of our equipment and therefore offer a free, two-year warranty as a basis. Despite our high quality standards, it does happen that something breaks while using your Venen Engel. This can be due to incorrect storage or use, for example. The warranty extension protects you for 3 years against additional costs that may arise.
Revocation of the warranty extension
You can cancel the extended warranty contract within 30 days of purchasing the extended warranty. The cancellation should be sent to email@example.com, quoting the order number and your name. You will then receive a refund for the warranty extension within 14 days.